Cole Temple and his mother entered the Capitol and took photographs and videos along with the crowd. They said they were invited into the building by police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Cole
- Last Name(s): Temple
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-568
- Arrest Location: Toledo, OH
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 04/20/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/16/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Cole Temple's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
Temple was arrested on 8/19. He initially appeared in court on 8/25. on 08/25/21, he was placed on Personal Recognizance. Status Hearing continued to 5/3/2022 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather.
Jeffrey McCarther DOJ-USAO Lrm Vo, Doan 400 East 9th Street Suite 5510 Kansas City, MO 64106 (816) 426-2778 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
William Kennelly Dreher
William Kennelly Dreher U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 700 Stewart Street Suite 5220 Seattle, WA 98101 (202) 553-4579 Email: [email protected] TERMINATED: 09/23/2021 Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Cole Andrew Temple et al Docket Sheet as of 04/16/2022
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JODI LYNN WILSON(1), COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #7-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8.19.2021 as to COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #15-Order Setting Conditions of Release
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #12-NOTICE of Filing - Discovery Letter by COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #16-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to JODI LYNN WILSON, COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #18-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #19-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to JODI LYNN WILSON, COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #20-MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to JODI LYNN WILSON, COLE ANDREW TEMPLE.
- #22-ORDER granting 21 Motion to Continue Preliminary Status Hearing and to Exclude Time as to JODI LYNN WILSON
- #23-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to JODI LYNN WILSON, COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #24-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to JODI LYNN WILSON, COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #26-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #28-Consent MOTION for Waiver of Preliminary Hearing as to Temple
- #29-ORDER granting 28 Consent Motion by USA to Waive Preliminary Hearing as to Defendant COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #30-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to JODI LYNN WILSON, COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #32-Joint MOTION to Continue by USA as to JODI LYNN WILSON, COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #33-ORDER granting 32 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to JODI LYNN WILSON, COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
In the news
- Coming soon