Heinl allegedly entered the Capitol and was walking with a cell phone. She states that she drove to the rally alone and returned to Pittsburgh the same dya.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jennifer
- Last Name(s): Heinl
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-370
- Arrest Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Judge: Emmet G. Sullivan
- Entry Last Updated: 01/05/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/30/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jennifer Heinl's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Heinl was arrested on 3/18/21. Conditions of release were set on 3/24/21. She pleaded not guilty to all counts on 5/26/21. On 11/2/21, she plead guilty to count 4. On 6/8/22, she was sentenced to 14 days in prison, 2 years of probation, a $10 special assessment payment, and restitution in the amount of $500.
Frances Elizabeth Blake
Frances Elizabeth Blake US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 1701 W Highway 83-Ste 600 McAllen, TX 78572 956 618 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Maria Y. Fedor U.S. Department of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 353-7366 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released. Jennifer Heinl c/o Patriot Mail Project PO Box 173 King NC 27021
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Jennifer Heinl Docket Sheet as of 04/30/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JENNIFER HEINL.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #5-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Martin A. Dietz appearing for JENNIFER HEINL
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #9-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 03.18.2021 in Pittsburgh, PA as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #10-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JENNIFER HEINL from US District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #14-STANDING ORDER as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #15-NOTICE of Discovery Correspondence by USA as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #17-MOTION to Continue Status Conference by JENNIFER HEINL
- #19-MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by Martin A. Dietz. by JENNIFER HEINL
- #21-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Fedor, Maria Y. adde
- #22-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #25-NOTICE OF FILING UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF OCTOBER 21, 2021 by USA as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #27-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #28-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #29-NOTICE OF FILING OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF NOVEMBER 5, 2021 by USA as to JENNIFER HEINL (
- #30-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JENNIFER HEIN
- #34-NOTICE OF FILING OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF FEBRUARY 9, 2022 by USA as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #35-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #36-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JENNIFER HEINL
- #37-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JENNIFER HEINL
- #40- SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JENNIFER HEINL_
- #41-REPLY by USA re 40 DEFENDANTS SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL SENTENCING MEMORANDUM_
- #43-JUDGMENT as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #46-Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania as to JENNIFER HEINL
In the news
- Coming soon