Heinl allegedly entered the Capitol and was walking with a cell phone. She states that she drove to the rally alone and returned to Pittsburgh the same dya.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jennifer
- Last Name(s): Heinl
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-319
- Arrest Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/31/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jennifer Heinl's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Heinl was arrested on 3/18/21. She pleaded not guilty to all counts. The next status conference is set for 9/23.
Frances Elizabeth Blake
Frances Elizabeth Blake US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 1701 W Highway 83-Ste 600 McAllen, TX 78572 956 618 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JENNIFER HEINL.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #5-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Martin A. Dietz appearing for JENNIFER HEINL
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #9-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 03.18.2021 in Pittsburgh, PA as to JENNIFER HEINL
- #10-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JENNIFER HEINL from US District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Docket Download-7.10.21
In the news
- Coming soon