Rahm is pictured inside the Capitol Building, it is unclear when and how he entered, but he exited around 2:52 P.M. He is not charged with any violence, nor does his Statement of Facts detail any violence committed by Rahm.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): James Douglas
- Last Name(s): Rahm III
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-150
- Arrest Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/07/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover James Douglas Rahm III's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/5. Initial appearance 2/24. Indicted 2/24. Arraigned 4/14 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference set for 9/20 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon