Rahm is pictured inside the Capitol Building, it is unclear when and how he entered, but he exited around 2:52 P.M. He is not charged with any violence, nor does his Statement of Facts detail any violence committed by Rahm.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): James Douglas
- Last Name(s): Rahm, Jr.
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-150
- Arrest Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Judge: Thomas Hogan
- Entry Last Updated: 04/28/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/28/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover James Douglas Rahm, Jr.'s legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5)
Arrested 2/5/21. Initial appearance 2/24/21. Released on personal recognizance on 2/24/21. Arraigned 4/14/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. On 11/29/21, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. His last status conference took place on 5/3/2022.
Adam Alexander U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE-FBI United States Attorneys Office Federal Building and United States Courthouse 222 W. 7th Avenue #9 RM 253 Anchorage, AK 99501 907-271-2309 Email: [email protected] TERMINATED: 09/14/2021 LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Douglas Collyer DOJ-USAO Gateway Building 14 Durkee Street Room 340 Plattsburgh, NY 12901 (518) 314-7800 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Kimberly Louise Paschall U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-2650 Email: [email protected] TERMINATED: 03/24/2021 LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- James Douglas Rahm Jr Docket Sheet as of 04/28/2022
- Rahm Statement of Facts
- Rahm Complaint
- Rahm Indictment
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #5-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #11-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Alexander, Adam added
- #12-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Leigh M. Skipper appearing for JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #13-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.4.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.24.2021 as to Defendant JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM, JR
- #15-UNOPPOSED MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release with Certificate of Service by JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #18-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Collyer, Douglas added.
- #19-Notice of Filing
- #20-STATUS REPORT with respect to discovery by USA as to JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #22-NOTICE of filing discovery letter by USA as to JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #23-NOTICE of filing of discovery status memos by USA as to JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #24-STATUS REPORT with respect to discovery by USA as to JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #25-STATUS REPORT with respect to discovery by USA as to JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR
- #26-FIRST SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to JAMES DOUGLAS RAHM JR.
- #27-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Laura Elizabeth Hill appearing for USA
- #29-NOTICE of Submission of Video Evidence in Support of Sentencing by USA as to JAMES DOUGLAS LOLLIS, JR
- #32-JUDGMENT as to JAMES DOUGLAS LOLLIS, JR.
In the news
- Coming soon