Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): James
- Last Name(s): Brett, IV
- Case Number: 22-cr-00011
- Arrest Location: Clearwater, FL
- Judge: Richard Leon
- Entry Last Updated: 01/22/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/08/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover James Brett, IV's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (7) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (12) Disorderly Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (14)
Brett was arrested on 6/3/22. Entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts of the second superseding indictment and was released on personal recognizance on 6/9/22. As of 1/19/23, his next status conference is TBD.
Frederick Walton Yette U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE National Security Section 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20018 (202) 252-7733 [email protected]
- #54 SECOND SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to ZACHARY JOHNSON (1) count(s) 1ss, 2ss, 4ss, 8ss, 12ss, 14ss, DION RAJEWSKI (2) count(s) 1ss, 5ss, 10ss, 12ss, 14ss, ALAN FISCHER, III (3) count(s) 1s, 3s, 6s, 9s, 13s, 14s, 15s, 16s, BRIAN BOELE (4) count(s) 1, 7, 11, 14, JAMES BRETT, IV (5) count(s) 1, 7, 11, 14. (zltp) Modified text on 5/26/2022
- #60-Arrest Warrant, dated 5/25/2022, Returned Executed on 6/3/2022 as to JAMES BRETT, IV
- #67-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JAMES BRETT IV (5) Personal Recognizance Bond
- #73-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JAMES BRETT, IV
- #74-ORDER as to JAMES BRETT IV, Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to James Brett IV, it is hereby ORDERED that the motion is GRANTED. SEE ORDER FOR DETAILS
- #81 Consent MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by JAMES BRETT, IV.
- #82 RESPONSE by USA as to JAMES BRETT, IV re 81 Consent MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release
- #83 Consent MOTION to Travel on a Family Camping Trip by JAMES BRETT, IV.
- #84 RESPONSE by USA as to JAMES BRETT, IV re  Consent MOTION to Travel on a Family Camping Trip
- #96-RESPONSE by USA as to JAMES BRETT, IV
- #98-MOTION to Continue Status Conference on Pre-Trial Violation by USA as to JAMES BRETT, IV
In the news
- Coming soon