An officer’s body camera shows the Middletons present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. Jalise’s husband Mark pushed against the barricades, grabbing an officer. Mrs. Middleton struck the same officer with her hand after this occurred. Both were sprayed with pepper spray before retreating.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jalise
- Last Name(s): Middleton
- Case Number: 21-mj-381
- Arrest Location: Forestburg, TX
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Jalise Middleton: Click here to help cover Jalise's legal and living expenses
"Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Obstruction of Justice/Congress Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds"
Middleton was arrested on 4/21/21. She pleaded not guilty to all counts. The next status conference is on 9/28 at 2pm.
Brian P. Kelly US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 Fourth Street, NW, Ste 3816 Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released with conditions.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JALISE MIDDLETON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JALISE MIDDLETON
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 4.21.2021 in Forestburg, TX as to JALISE MIDDLETON
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Brian P. Kelly appearing for USA.
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JALISE MIDDLETON from US District Court Eastern District of Texas
- #-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JALISE MIDDLETON.
- Docket Download-7.26.21
In the news
- Coming soon