Jack Whitton, along with 4 others, are faced with charges that include engaging in physical violence. That violence was allegedly even directed at Capitol Police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jack Wade
- Last Name(s): Whitton
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-00035
- Arrest Location: Locust Grove, GA
- Entry Last Updated: 07/27/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/13/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support Jack Wade Whitton: Click here to help cover Jack Wade's legal and living expenses
Civil Disorder Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Whitton was charged via superseding indictment on 3/12/21 and was arrested on 4/1. He had a detention hearing on 4/12/21 and was ordered detained. He had a status conference on 5/5 and remains committed. Status conference set for 9/23/21 at 1:30 pm.
Channing D Phillips
In the news