Stecher was part of a crowd that shoved their way past Capitol Police into the Capitol.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Ezekiel Kurt
- Last Name(s): Stecher
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-276
- Arrest Location: Mantua Township, NJ
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/19/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Ezekiel Kurt Stecher's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder Assault on a Federal Officer Knowingly Engaging in Physical Violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct; Obstruct or impede passage, and engage in physical violence on Capitol grounds Obstruction of Justice/Congress
Arrested 3/9/21. Initial appearance held 4/13/21. Status hearing set for 9/13/21 at 1 pm.
Emory Vaughan Cole
Emory Vaughan Cole US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7692-FAX 202 616 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attoryney
In the news
- Coming soon