The Von Bernewitz brothers admitted to being inside the Capitol on Jan 6th, there is no account of violence on their behalf.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Eric V.
- Last Name(s): Von Bernewitz
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-307
- Arrest Location: Chesapeake, VA
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/16/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Eric V. Von Bernewitz's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 3/24. Initial appearance held 3/31. Charged via criminal information on 4/16. Arraigned 5/20. Defendant entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts. Status conference set for 8/25/21 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Channing D. Phillips. Clayton O’Connor (Trial Attorney, detailed to the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia)
In the news