Video and photos confirm Homol was at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. Homol told FBI he walked into the building fthrough a door and left 20 minutes later. He was never told to leave, and didn’t think he did anything wrong because it looked like a tour was happening.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dillon
- Last Name(s): Homol
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-278
- Arrest Location: Cocoa Beach, FL
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/10/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dillon Homol's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds; Obstruction of Justice/Congress
Homol was arrested on 3/16 and appeared in court on 4/28. Another status hearing is set for 10/21 at 1pm.
Christopher Brodie Brown
Christopher Brodie Brown US ATTORNEY"s OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 FOURTH STREET, N.W., Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7153, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.16.2021 in Cocoa Beach, Florida as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL.
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #7-Receipt for Surrender of Passport as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL Passport Number 581690850
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA
- #12-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #13-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL (1) Personal Recognizance.
- #13-Waiver of Preliminary Hearing by DILLON PAUL HOMOL
- #15-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing and To Exclude Time Under Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL
- #18-ORDER granting 15-17 Joint Consent Motion by USA to Continue Status Hearing
- #19-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing and To Exclude Time Under Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL.
- #21-ORDER granting 19 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL
- #22-STATUS REPORT REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to DILLON PAUL HOMOL
- Docket Download-7.10.21
In the news
- Coming soon