Photos and video footage show Maimone at the Capitol with Philip Vogel. THey picked up a marked police bag containing escape hoods which was unattended. There is no evidence that they physically engaged with police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Debra
- Last Name(s): Maimone
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-289
- Arrest Location: New Castle, PA
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 04/24/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/19/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Debra Maimone's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Theft of Property; (1) Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority; (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Confuct on Capitol Grounds (3)
Maimone was arrested on 3/19/21 and made her initial court appearance on 3/26/21. Conditions of release were set on 03/26/21. She pleaded not guilty to counts 1-5 on 4/20/21. On 03/24/22, it was ordered that the parties shall file a joint status report on or before May 23, 2022.
Sean Patrick Murphy
Sean Patrick Murphy District of Puerto Rico, 350 Carlos Chardon Avenue, Torre Chardon, Ste 1251 San Juan, PR 00949- 787 221 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Maimone and Philip Vogel own a construction and cleaning company together that serves the Pittsburgh area.
- Debra J. Maimone et al Docket Sheet as of 04/19/2022
- Docket Download-7.23.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to PHILIP C. VOGEL (1), DEBRA J. MAIMONE (2)
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to PHILIP C. VOGEL, DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to PHILIP C. VOGEL (1), DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.19.2021 in New Castle, PA as to DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DEBRA J. MAIMONE (2) Personal Recognizance.
- #14-INFORMATION as to PHILIP C. VOGEL (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, DEBRA J. MAIMONE (2)
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order regarding Discovery by USA as to PHILIP C. VOGEL, II, DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #19-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to PHILIP C. VOGEL II (1), DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #20-ORDER as to PHILIP C. VOGEL II (1), DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #21-Joint MOTION to Continue Until August 24, 2021
- #28-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Memoranda by USA as to PHILIP C. VOGEL, II, DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #31-NOTICE of Filing the United States' Memorandum Regarding the Status of Discovery as of January 21, 2022 by USA as to PHILIP C. VOGEL, II, DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #34-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
In the news
- Coming soon