Photos and video footage show Maimone at the Capitol with Philip Vogel. THey picked up a marked police bag containing escape hoods which was unattended. There is no evidence that they physically engaged with police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Debra
- Last Name(s): Maimone
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-305
- Arrest Location: New Castle, PA
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/22/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Debra Maimone's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Theft of Property Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Confuct on Capitol Grounds
Maimone was arrested on 3/19/21 and made her initial court appearance on 3/26. She pleaded not guilty to counts 1-5 on 4/20. The last status conference was held on 8/24.
Sean Patrick Murphy
Sean Patrick Murphy District of Puerto Rico, 350 Carlos Chardon Avenue, Torre Chardon, Ste 1251 San Juan, PR 00949- 787 221 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Maimone and Philip Vogel own a construction and cleaning company together that serves the Pittsburgh area.
- Docket Download-7.23.21
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DEBRA J. MAIMONE (2) Personal Recognizance.
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.19.2021 in New Castle, PA as to DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to PHILIP C. VOGEL (1), DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to PHILIP C. VOGEL, DEBRA J. MAIMONE
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to PHILIP C. VOGEL (1), DEBRA J. MAIMONE (2)
In the news
- Coming soon