Frankowski appears on social media inside the Capitol. She walked peacefully throughout the building. There is no evidence she engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dawn
- Last Name(s): Frankowski
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-592
- Arrest Location: Naperville, IL
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 09/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dawn Frankowski's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
1752(a)(1)- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(2)- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(D)- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(G)- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Dawn Frankowski was arrested on 9/21 and initially appeared in court on 9/28.
Monica Anne Stump DOJ-USAO 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20503 618 622 3860 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to DAVID WIERSMA (1), DAWN FRANKOWSKI
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DAVID WIERSMA, DAWN FRANKOWSKI
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DAVID WIERSMA (1), DAWN FRANKOWSKI
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 9.21.2021 in Naperville, IL as to DAWN FRANKOWSKI
- Docket Download-10.6.21
- #7-INFORMATION as to DAVID WIERSMA
- #18-Rule 5(c)(4) Documents Received as to DAWN FRANKOWSKI
- Updates to Docket-10.13.21
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
In the news
- Coming soon