Blair was shoved by a police officer outside the Capitol. He jumped back and struck the officer with a lacrosse stick, which he had attached a flag to. Blair was treated at George Washington hospital for lacerations. He apologized to police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): David
- Last Name(s): Blair
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-186
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 08/10/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/09/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover David Blair's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Disorderly Conduct on Grounds or in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Blair was arrested on 2/17 and appeared in court the same day. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. The last status conference was held on 8/2.
Michael Charles Liebman
Michael Charles Liebman US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 Fourth St, NW, Room 9106, Washington, DC 20530- 202 252 7234-FAX 202 353 9415 [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Puja Bhatia USDOJ-USAO 555 Fourth St, NW, Ste Office 9439 Washington, DC 20530 202 809 [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recgnizance.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to DAVID ALAN BLAIR
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DAVID ALAN BLAIR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DAVID ALAN BLAIR
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.9.2021, returned executed on 2.17.2021 as to Defendant DAVID ALAN BLAIR
- #8-Indictment as to David Alan Blair
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Jose Alejandro German appearing for DAVID ALAN BLAIR
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Puja Bhatia appearing for USA.
- #12-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Terrell Roberts, III appearing for DAVID ALAN BLAIR (Roberts, Terrell)
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order governing discovery by USA as to DAVID ALAN BLAIR.
- #14-STIPULATED PROTECTIVE ORDER as to DAVID ALAN BLAIR
- Docket Download-6.9.21
In the news
- Coming soon