Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Daniel Page
- Last Name(s): Adams
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-84
- Arrest Location: Eastern District, TX
- Judge: Daniel Friedman
- Entry Last Updated: 06/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/06/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Daniel Page Adams's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/16/21 in the Eastern District of Texas. Indicted 2/5 and arraigned 2/12/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Superseding indictment issued 4/7/21 and detention hearing held on 4/9/21. The defendant remains on personal recognizance bond and has a status conference set for 6/2/21 at 10 am.
Troy A. Edwards, Jr.
US Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, 555 4th St, N.W. Washington, DC 20001, 202 252 7081, Email: [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- Docket Download-6.6.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL (1), DANIEL PAGE ADAMS
- #3-MOTION to Seal the Arrest Warrant, Criminal Complaint and Related Documents and to Delay Entry on the Public Docket of the Filing of this Motion to Seal
- #6-Notice of Attorney Appearance-Troy Edwards
- #8-INDICTMENT as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, DANIEL PAGE ADAMS
- #12-MEMORANDUM in Support of Pretrial Detention by USA as to DANIEL PAGE ADAMS
- #13-Notice of Attorney Appearance-Gary E Proctor
- #17-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DANIEL PAGE ADAMS from US District Court for the District of Texas Case
- #18-ORDER OF DETENTION PENDING TRIAL - Defendant Held Without Bond as to DANIEL PAGE ADAMS.
- #19-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed
- #21-APPEAL OF MAGISTRATE JUDGE DECISION to District Court by DANIEL PAGE ADAMS re Order on Motion to Commit Defendant to Custody of Attorney General,
- #23-MEMORANDUM in Opposition re 21 Appeal of Detention Order by USA as to DANIEL PAGE ADAMS
- #25-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL (1) count(s) 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, DANIEL PAGE ADAMS (2) count(s)
- #28-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to defendant DANIEL PAGE ADAMS (2) - Personal Recognizance Bond
- #30-Notice of Attorney Appearance-Christopher Amore
- #31-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL, DANIEL PAGE ADAMS
- #32-ORDER as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL (1), DANIEL PAGE ADAMS (2) granting 31 Motion for Protective Order.
- #32-ORDER as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL (1), DANIEL PAGE ADAMS (2) granting 31 Motion for Protective Order.(1)
In the news
- Federal grand jury indicts Polk County man, cousin in connection with Capitol riots
- East Texas man at front of mob to assault Capitol Police officers during riot granted bond until trial
- Polk County man accused in Capitol riots makes appeal for release