Video and Facebook posts show Connell was at the Capitol. He chanted and encouraged others in the crowd, while coming into close contact with police officers. There is no documentation that he harmed others that day.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Cody
- Last Name(s): Connell
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-84
- Arrest Location: Jena, LA
- Judge: Paul Friedman
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/15/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Cody Connell's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Connell was arrested on 1/16/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. The most recent status conference was held on 9/8.
Troy A Edwards, Jr.
Troy A. Edwards, Jr. US Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, 555 4th St, N.W. Washington, DC 20001, 202 252 7081, Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Christopher Amore DOJ-USAO, District of NJ 970 Broad Street, #700, Newark, NJ 07102 973 645 2757, [email protected], ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Danielle Courtney Jahn appearing for CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL
- #16-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL from US District Court Western District of Louisiana (Alexandria)
- #22-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.15.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.5.2021 as to Defendant CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL
- #35-MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL, DANIEL PAGE ADAMS.
- Docket Download-6.15.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL (1), DANIEL PAGE ADAMS
- #3-MOTION to Seal the Arrest Warrant, Criminal Complaint and Related Documents and to Delay Entry on the Public Docket of the Filing of this Motion to Seal
- #6-Notice of Attorney Appearance-Troy Edwards
- #8-INDICTMENT as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, DANIEL PAGE ADAMS
- #31-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL, DANIEL PAGE ADAMS
- #32-MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to CODY PAGE CARTER CONNELL, DANIEL PAGE ADAMS.
In the news
- Coming soon