Scott (aka Milkshake) is heard on video saying “Let’s take the fucking Capitol.” and another individual, most likely a Proud Boy member as well, responds, “Let’s not fucking yell that, alright?”. Ethan Nordean then walks by and states, “It was Milkshake man, you know…idiot.” Before the breach, Scott can be seen pushing 2 U.S Capitol Police officers backward. He appeared to be one of the first to initiate contact with an officer in that area.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Daniel Lyons
- Last Name(s): Scott
- AKA: Milkshake
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-411
- Arrest Location: Englewood, FL
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/27/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Daniel Lyons Scott's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering and Disorderly Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds Knowingly Engaging in Act of Physical Violence in any Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct and Act of Physical Violence on Capitol Grounds Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Obstruction of Justice/Congress Assault on a federal officer with physical contact and intent to commit another felony
Arrested 5/20. Initial appearance 5/28. Status hearing continued to 9/24 at 1 pm. Defendent remains on personal recognizance bond.
William Kennelly Dreher
William Kennelly Dreher US ATTORNEY's OFFICE 700 Stewart Street, Ste 5220- Seattle, WA 98101 202 553 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DANIEL LYONS SCOTT
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DANIEL LYONS SCOTT
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.20.2021 in Englewood, FL as to DANIEL LYONS SCOTT.
- #8-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Rule 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to DANIEL LYONS SCOTT
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DANIEL LYONS SCOTT
- #10-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Bond Review by DANIEL LYONS SCOTT
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release
- #14-ORDER granting 11 Unopposed Motion by Defendant DANIEL LYONS SCOTT
- #15-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference by USA as to DANIEL LYONS SCOTT
- #16-ORDER granting 15 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to DANIEL LYONS SCOTT
- Docket Download-8.21.21
In the news
- Coming soon