Video footage confirms Doyle was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. She was walking the halls and taking photos. No evidence suggests she engaged in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Danielle
- Last Name(s): Doyle
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-324
- Arrest Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Judge: Trevor McFadden
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/23/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Danielle Doyle's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Knowingly Engages in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in Restricted Building or Grounds; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Ground
Doyle was arrested on 2/25/21. During an arraignment on 5/1, she plead not guilty to all counts. On 7/14, she plead guilty to count 4. Sentencing is planned for 10/1 at 2pm.
Vivien Jo Cockburn
Vivien Jo Cockburn US ATTORNEY's OFFICE FOR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA Major Crimes Section 555 4th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7245 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #5-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE from US District COurt Western District of Oklahoma
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.24.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 3.2.2021 as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #10-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #12-MOTION for Disclosure of Rule 6e and sealed materials by USA as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #13-NOTICE Of Discovery by USA as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE (
- #14-INFORMATION as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- David Barry Benowitz appearing for DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #17-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Irven R. Box Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-8423189. Fee Status- Fee Paid
- #18-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Irven R Box appearing for DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #19-NOTICE Of Discovery by USA as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #20-NOTICE Of Discovery by USA as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Laura Elizabeth Hill appearing for USA.
- #23-PLEA AGREEMENT as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE.
- #24-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE.
- #25-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to DANIELLE NICOLE DOYLE
- #35-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.17.2021 as to CHARLES DONOHOE in Kernersville, North Carolina.
- #36-MEMORANDUM in Support of Pretrial Detention by USA as to CHARLES DONOHOE
- Docket Download-6.23.21
In the news
- Coming soon