Video footage shows Mackrell was present at the Capitol on Jan 6th. He allegedly struck a police officer multiple times
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Clifford
- Last Name(s): Mackrell
- AKA: Cliff
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-276
- Arrest Location: Wellington, OH
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 11/30/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/16/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Clifford Mackrell's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (6)
Mackrell was arrested on 3/17/21. He was released on personal recognizance on 3/24/22. He pleaded not guilty to all counts on 5/3/21. He entered another not guilty plea as to all counts on 1/25/22. Status Conference as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL held on 10/14/2022. Another Status Conference set for 12/8/2022 at 11:00 AM. Jury Trial set for 5/10/2023 at 9:00 AM in Courtroom 28A- In Person before Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly.
Brian P. Kelly US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-555 Fourth Street, NW, #3816-Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-PRO HAC VICE-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Clayton Henry O'Connor DOJ-CRM-Human Rights and Special Prosecutions 1301 New York Avenue, NW, Ste 1200 Washington, DC 20530 202 616 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation-Assistant U.S. Attorney-
Elizabeth N. Eriksen
VA Bar No. 72399Trial Attorney, DetaileeUnited States Attorney’s OfficeDistrict of Columbia555 4th Street, N.W.Washington, D.C. 20001 Phone- (202) 616-4385 Email- [email protected]
NA-released with conditions.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Clifford Mackrell Docket Sheet as of 04/16/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.17.2021 as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL in Wellington, Ohio
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Clayton Henry O'Connor appearing for USA.
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Brian P. Kelly appearing for USA
- #9-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL from US District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- #10-INDICTMENT as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #13-MOTION TO EXCLUDE TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL.
- #14-MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #15-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Arraignment and Status Conference by CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #16-BRADY ORDER. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on May 3, 2021.
- #17-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on May 3, 2021.
- #19-Unopposed MOTION An Order To Disclose Items Protected By Federal Rule Of Criminal Procedure
- #20-ORDER granting 19 Motion. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on June 30, 2021
- #21-ORDER. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on July 1, 2021.
- #22-NOTICE re Status of Discovery by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #24-NOTICE STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #25-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #26-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #27-STATUS REPORT Status of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL (
- #28-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #30-STATUS REPORT REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF NOVEMBER 5, 2021 by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #31-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #33-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #35-NOTICE OF FILING MEMORANDA REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF FEBRUARY 9, 2022 by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #38 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Elizabeth Nash Eriksen appearing for USA.
- #39 NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #40 NOTICE of Proposed Order PROPOSED PRETRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #42 PRETRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on August 4, 2022.
In the news
- Coming soon