Video footage shows Mackrell was present at the Capitol on Jan 6th. He allegedly struck a police officer multiple times
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Clifford
- Last Name(s): Mackrell
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-276
- Arrest Location: Wellington, OH
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/22/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Clifford Mackrell's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Forcibly Assault, Resist, Oppose, Impede, Intimidate, or Interfere with Certain Officers or Employees Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority with Intent to Impede or Disrupt the Orderly Conduct of Government Business or Official Functions Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Mackrell was arrested on 3/17. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. His last status conference was held on 8/30.
Brian P. Kelly US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-555 Fourth Street, NW, #3816-Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-PRO HAC VICE-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Clayton Henry O'Connor DOJ-CRM-Human Rights and Special Prosecutions 1301 New York Avenue, NW, Ste 1200 Washington, DC 20530 202 616 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation-Assistant U.S. Attorney-
NA-released with conditions.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.17.2021 as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL in Wellington, Ohio
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Clayton Henry O'Connor appearing for USA.
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Brian P. Kelly appearing for USA
- #9-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL from US District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- #10-INDICTMENT as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #13-MOTION TO EXCLUDE TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL.
- #14-MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #15-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Arraignment and Status Conference by CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- #16-BRADY ORDER. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on May 3, 2021.
- #17-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on May 3, 2021.
- #19-Unopposed MOTION An Order To Disclose Items Protected By Federal Rule Of Criminal Procedure
- #20-ORDER granting 19 Motion. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on June 30, 2021
- #21-ORDER. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on July 1, 2021.
- #22-NOTICE re Status of Discovery by USA as to CLIFFORD MACKRELL
- Docket Download-7.22.21
In the news
- Coming soon