Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Bryan
- Last Name(s): Bustos
- Case Number: 22-cr-16
- Arrest Location: Long Beach, CA
- Judge: Carl J. Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 03/07/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/28/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Bryan Bustos's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 11/17/21. Released on personal recognizance on 11/23/21. Entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts on 1/24/22. On 11/7/22, both Alexis and Bryan Bustos entered a plea of guilty as to count 4. On 2/15/23, Bustos was sentenced to 24 months of probation and ordered to pay a $500 restitution and $10 special assessment.
Assistant United States Attorney Detailee MI Bar No. P74460 211 W. Fort Street, Suite 2001 Detroit, MI 48226 Email- [email protected] Phone-(313) 226-9632
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #9 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Allen Howard Orenberg appearing for BRYAN BUSTOS
- #12 NOTICE Of The Filing Discovery Request Letter by Defendant by BRYAN BUSTOS
- #12 a) Exhibit Discovery Request Letter to AUSA Mitra Jafary-Hariri
- #13 ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond : Defendant BRYAN BUSTOS (1) placed on Personal Recognizance Bond signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 11/23/2021
- #15 ORDER as to BRYAN BUSTOS (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 11/23/2021.
- #16 CJA 7 as to BRYAN BUSTOS - Order Authorization for Distribution of Available Private Funds. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 11/23/2021.
- #17 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to BRYAN BUSTOS from United States District Court Central District of California Case Number 2:21-mj-05267
- NEW CASE (#22-cr-16) #22 INFORMATION as to BRYAN BUSTOS (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, ALEXIS BUSTOS (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #28 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to BRYAN BUSTOS.
- #29 Unopposed MOTION for Order to Disclose 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to BRYAN BUSTOS.
- #31 PROTECTIVE ORDER as to Bryan Bustos Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on January 28, 2022
- #32 STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to BRYAN BUSTOS, ALEXIS BUSTOS
- #34 Consent MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to BRYAN BUSTOS, ALEXIS BUSTOS.
- #35 NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Campbell, Thomas D. added. Substituting for attorney Mitra Jafary-Hariri
- #36 MOTION for Hearing Schedule, MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to BRYAN BUSTOS, ALEXIS BUSTOS.
- #40 Consent MOTION to Vacate Status Hearing Scheduled for October 7, 2022 by BRYAN BUSTOS.
- #46 PLEA AGREEMENT as to BRYAN BUSTOS (1)
- #47 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to BRYAN BUSTOS (1)
- #49 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to BRYAN BUSTOS (1). Approved by Judge Carl J. Nichols on 11/7/2022
- #60-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to BRYAN BUSTOS
- #63-MOTION for Leave to File Defendant's Sentencing Memorandum by BRYAN BUSTOS
- #64-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by BRYAN BUSTOS
- #67-JUDGMENT as to BRYAN BUSTOS
In the news
- Coming soon