Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Alexis
- Last Name(s): Bustos
- Case Number: 22-cr-16
- Arrest Location: Denver, CO
- Judge: Carl J. Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 11/28/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/28/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Alexis Bustos's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 11/18/21. Released on personal recognizance on 11/23/21. Entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts on 1/24/22. On 11/7/22, both Alexis and Bryan Bustos entered a plea of guilty as to count 4. Sentencing set for 2/15/2022 at 12:30 PM before Judge Carl J. Nichols in location to be determined at a later date.
Joseph Roll Conte
Assistant United States Attorney Detailee MI Bar No. P74460 211 W. Fort Street, Suite 2001 Detroit, MI 48226 Email- [email protected] Phone-(313) 226-9632
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #8 Arrest Warrant, dated 9/29/2021, Returned Executed on 11/18/2021 as to ALEXIS BUSTOS
- #10 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Joseph Roll Conte appearing for ALEXIS BUSTOS Designation CJA Appointment
- #11 NOTICE of Filing -- Defendant's Discovery Request by ALEXIS BUSTOS
- #11 a) Exhibit Defendant's Discovery Request
- #14 ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond : Defendant ALEXIS BUSTOS (2) placed on Personal Recognizance Bond signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 11/23/2021.
- #19 MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release Relocate to California by ALEXIS BUSTOS.
- #20 ORDER Granting  MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release Relocate to California by as to ALEXIS BUSTOS (2). Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 12/14/2021.
- NEW CASE (#22-cr-16) #22 INFORMATION as to BRYAN BUSTOS (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, ALEXIS BUSTOS (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #26 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ALEXIS BUSTOS
- #27 Unopposed MOTION for Order to Disclose 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to ALEXIS BUSTOS.
- #30 PROTECTIVE ORDER as to Alexis Bustos Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on January 28, 2022
- #32 STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to BRYAN BUSTOS, ALEXIS BUSTOS
- #34 Consent MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to BRYAN BUSTOS, ALEXIS BUSTOS.
- #35 NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Campbell, Thomas D. added. Substituting for attorney Mitra Jafary-Hariri
- #36 MOTION for Hearing Schedule, MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to BRYAN BUSTOS, ALEXIS BUSTOS.
- #45 PLEA AGREEMENT as to ALEXIS BUSTOS
- #48 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by ALEXIS BUSTOS
- #50 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ALEXIS BUSTOS (2). Approved by Judge Carl J. Nichols on 11/7/2022.
In the news
- Coming soon