Video surveillance and police body camera footage show Knowlton at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He entered the Rotunda and Lobby and videotaped the scene. There is no documentation he engaged in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Brady
- Last Name(s): Knowlton
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-46
- Arrest Location: St. George, UT
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/14/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Brady Knowlton's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building Entering and Remaining in the Gallery of Congress
Knowlton was arrested on 4/7/21 and made his initial appearance in court on 4/12. During an arraignment on 4/21, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. A government brief in response to the defense is due 10/15. The next status hearing is set for 10/22 at 2 30 pm.
Elizabeth C. Kelley US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 4th Street, N.W.-Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
James Dennis Peterson DOJ CRM 1331 F St, 6th Floor, Washington 202 230 0693, [email protected] Lead Attorney, Attorney to be Noticed, US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to BRADY KNOWLTON
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BRADY KNOWLTON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BRADY KNOWLTON
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 04.07.2021 in George, UT as to BRADY KNOWLTON.
- #7-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice David Finn
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Camille Wagner appearing for BRADY KNOWLTON with David Finn as outside counsel
- #12-MOTION for Exculpatory Evidence Be Produced And Presented To The Grand Jury by BRADY KNOWLTON
- #13-Waiver of Preliminary Hearing by BRADY KNOWLTON
- #14-Waiver of Speedy Trial by BRADY KNOWLTON.
- #16-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to BRADY KNOWLTON
- #41-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to PATRICK MONTGOMERY, BRADY KNOWLTON
- #51-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE James Pearce appearing for USA
- #52-NOTICE of Filing by USA as to PATRICK MONTGOMERY, BRADY KNOWLTON
- #54-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Letter by USA as to PATRICK MONTGOMERY, BRADY KNOWLTON
- #55-Unopposed MOTION to Travel by BRADY KNOWLTON
- Docket Download-7.15.21
- #56-Joint MOTION for Extension of Time to File
- #57-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Letter by USA as to PATRICK MONTGOMERY, BRADY KNOWLTON
- Updates to Docket-10.14.21
- #58-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Letters by USA as to PATRICK MONTGOMERY, BRADY KNOWLTON
- #59-Amended MOTION to Dismiss Count Ten of the Indictment by PATRICK MONTGOMERY, BRADY KNOWLTON.
- #60-SUPPLEMENT by PATRICK MONTGOMERY, BRADY KNOWLTON re 39 MOTION to Dismiss Count Ten of the Indictment
- #61-Unopposed MOTION for Extension of Time to File Response Reply by USA as to PATRICK MONTGOMERY, BRADY KNOWLTON
- #62-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Letter by USA as to PATRICK MONTGOMERY, BRADY KNOWLTON
- Updates to Docket-10.14.21
In the news
- Coming soon