Social media and video surveillance confirms Camper was at the Capitol on Jan 6th. He was filming inside the building and spoke with several members of the news media outside. However, Camper did not commit violent acts on the premises.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Boyd
- Last Name(s): Camper
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-325
- Arrest Location: Missoula, MT
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/14/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Boyd Camper's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; (1) Knowingly Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct on the Capitol Buildings or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in Capitol Buildings (4)
Camper was arrested on 3/12/2021 and appeared in court on 3/15. In arraignment on 5/19, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. He pleaded guilty to count 4 during a plea agreement on 8/5. Sentencing set for 11/21 at 1 30pm.
Vivien Jo Cockburn,
Vivien Jo Cockburn US ATTORNEY's OFFICE FOR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA Major Crimes Section 555 4th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorne
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Nathan I. Silver, II appearing for BOYD ALLEN CAMPER under the Criminal Justice Act
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to BOYD ALLEN CAMPER from US District Court for the District of Montana
- #8-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #9-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material-allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #10-MOTION for Disclosure of Rule 6e and sealed materials by USA as to BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #11-Unopposed MOTION to Convert Hearing (Preliminary) to Status Conference by BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #12-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.12.2021 in Missoula, Montanta as to BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #13-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #14-ORDER Grating 11 Unopposed MOTION to Convert Hearing (Preliminary) to Status Conference by BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #16-NOTICE Of Discovery by USA as to BOYD ALLEN CAMPER
- #17-INFORMATION as to BOYD CAMPER
- #19-ORDER pursuant to the Due Process Protections Act and Local Criminal Rule 5.1
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jacob Strain appearing for USA.
- #22-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to BOYD CAMPER
- #23-PLEA AGREEMENT as to BOYD CAMPER.
- #24-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to BOYD CAMPER
- #25-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to BOYD CAMPER
- Docket Download-6.14.21
- #27-NOTICE of Discovery Memoranda by USA as to BOYD CAMPER
In the news
- Coming soon