Lloyd-Morgan attended the event on Jan. 6th with a friend and posted her feedback on Facebook. While she connected with others and held a sign, there is no evidence she engaged in violence that day.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anna
- Last Name(s): Morgan-Lloyd
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-164
- Arrest Location: Bloomington, IN
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 11/21/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/07/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anna Morgan-Lloyd's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Morgan-Lloyd was arrested on 2/26/21. She was released on personal recognizance on 3/1/21. She pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/31/21. On 6/23/21, she entered a plea of guilty as to count 4. She waived the Presentence Report and was sentenced on the same day (6/23/21) to 36 months of Probation, followed by a $10 Special Assessment and $500 in Restitution on count 4.Oral motion by the Government to dismiss the remaining counts was heard and granted.
Joshua Seth Rothstein
Joshua Seth Rothstein DOJ-CRM-Criminal Division 555 4th ST, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Anna Morgan-Lloyd Docket Sheet as of 04/07/2022
- Docket Download-7.28.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to DONA SUE BISSEY (1), ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DONA SUE BISSEY, ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DONA SUE BISSEY (1), ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #5-INFORMATION as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #8-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 2.16.2021 in the Southern District of Indiana as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #9-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #10-ORDER granting 9 Motion to Continue as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #12-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD from US District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Order TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
- #15-ORDER granting 13 Motion for Protective Order as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #16-ORDER granting 14 Motion for Order TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS
- #17-Case as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD directly reassigned to Judge Royce C. Lamberth with consent. Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson is no longer assigned to the case.
- #18-NOTICE of Filing by USA as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #20-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #22-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #23-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #24-PLEA AGREEMENT as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #25-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #29-JUDGMENT as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD. Statement of Reasons Not Included.
- #30-STATEMENT OF REASONS as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD
- #31 ORDER as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD: Response due by 1/3/2022. Signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 12/17/2021
- #32 ENTERED IN ERROR.NOTICE of Response to Court Order by USA as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD Modified on 12/20/2021 ((NOTICE OF CORRECTED DOCKET ENTRY: as to ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD re 32 Notice (Other) was entered in error and counsel was instructed to refile said pleading using the correct event Responses and Replies))
- #33 RESPONSE by ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD to 21 mc 155 per Order Doc. 31
- #34 MOTION to Permit Defendant to Adopt and Conform by ANNA MORGAN-LLOYD.
- #34 a) Memorandum in Support
In the news
- Coming soon