Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Adam
- Last Name(s): Miller
- Case Number: 22-cr-00191
- Arrest Location: Akron, OH
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 11/16/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/23/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Adam Miller's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Miller was indicted 5/27/22 and arrested on 5/31/22. He was released on personal recognizance on 6/7/22. Miller plead guilty to count 4 on 12/7/23. On 3/23/23, he was sentenced to 30 days in prison, followed by 36 months of probation. Miller was ordered to pay a $500 fine, $500 in restitution and a $10 special assessment.
Andrew J. Wides
JASON M. MANNING Detailee 1400 New York Ave NW, 11th Floor Washington, D.C. 20005 (202) 514-6256 [email protected]
- #1 Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- PLEA AGREEMENT as to ADAM MILLER
- #8-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_19_2022, Returned Executed on 5_31_2022 as to ADAM MILLER
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ADAM MILLER
- #12-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #13-MOTION to Amend_Correct  Consent MOTION for Protective Order filed by USA by USA as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #14-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to DEVIN STEINER and ADAM MILLER
- #17-Consent MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #18-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Andrew J. Wides Filing fee $ 100, receipt number DCDC-9342234. Fee Status_ Fee Paid. by DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #19-ORDER granting  Motion for Disclosure as to DEVIN STEINER and ADAM MILLER
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #28 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Julie Bessler appearing for USA.
- #29-ORDER setting trial schedule as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #30-ORDER setting trial schedule as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #34-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, ADAM MILLER as to ADAM MILLER
- #49-JUDGMENT as to ADAM MILLER
In the news
- Coming soon