Steiner entered the Capitol with his brother-in-law, Adam Miller. The two men walked through several hallways with the crowd but did not appear to act violently.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Devin
- Last Name(s): Steiner
- Case Number: 22-cr-00191
- Arrest Location: Akron, OH
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 02/13/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/23/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Devin Steiner's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Steiner was indicted 5/27/22. He was ordered released on personal recognizance on 6/7/22. Pretrial Conference set for 2/3/2022 at 2:00 PM in Courtroom 15 before Judge Royce C. Lamberth. On 12/7, he plead guilty to count 4. Sentencing is scheduled for 3/9/23 at 10 am virtually.
Andrew J. Wides
JASON M. MANNINGN 1400 New York Ave NW, 11th Floor Washington, D.C. 20005 (202) 514-6256 [email protected]
- #1 Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DEVIN STEINER
- #12-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #13-MOTION to Amend_Correct  Consent MOTION for Protective Order filed by USA by USA as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #14-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to DEVIN STEINER and ADAM MILLER
- #17-Consent MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #18-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Andrew J. Wides Filing fee $ 100, receipt number DCDC-9342234. Fee Status_ Fee Paid. by DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #19-ORDER granting  Motion for Disclosure as to DEVIN STEINER and ADAM MILLER
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #28 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Julie Bessler appearing for USA.
- #28-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Julie Bessler appearing for USA
- #29-NOTICE of Proposed Order by USA as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #30-ORDER setting trial schedule as to DEVIN STEINER, ADAM MILLER
- #31-Plea Agreement as to Devin Steiner
- #32-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, DEVIN STEINER
In the news
- Coming soon