Video surveillance footage and GPS monitoring (obtained via warrant) identified Markofski inside the Capitol on Jan. 6th. There is no written or verbal information showing he engaged in violent acts.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Abram
- Last Name(s): Markofski
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-344
- Arrest Location: LaCrosse, WI
- Judge: John Bates
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 09/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Abram Markofski's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Markofski was arrested 5/3/21 and appeared in court the same day. On 5/10/21, he was released on personal recognizance. During a hearing on 9/1, he pleaded guilty to Count 4 (parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building.) Sentencing is reset for 12/10.
Seth Meinero DOJ-USAO 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20904 202 252 5847 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to BRANDON NELSON (1), ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BRANDON NELSON, ABRAM MARKOFSK
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BRANDON NELSON (1), ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.3.2021 in La Crosse, WI as to ABRAM MARKOFSKI.
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Seth Adam Meinero appearing for USA.
- #23-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to BRANDON NELSON, ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #24-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference and Exclude Time from Speedy Trial Act by USA as to BRANDON NELSON, ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #26-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Rule 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to BRANDON NELSON, ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #27-ORDER granting 26 motion for an order to disclose items protected by Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and sealed materials as to BRANDON NELSON (1) and ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #34-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ABRAM MARKOFSKI.
- #35-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and ABRAM MARKOFSKI as to ABRAM MARKOFSKI.
- #36-PLEA AGREEMENT as to ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- Docket Download-7.22.21
- Update to Docket-9.3.21
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Jonas Bednarek appearing for ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #13-DUE PROCESS PROTECTIONS ACT ORDER as to BRANDON NELSON (1) and ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #22-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release -Defendant ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #10-MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to BRANDON NELSON, ABRAM MARKOFSKI.
- #29-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ABRAM MARKOFSKI from US District Court Western District of Wisconsin Case Number 21-mj-72-SLC-2
- #8-INFORMATION as to BRANDON NELSON (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, ABRAM MARKOFSKI (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4.
In the news
- Coming soon