Social media photos and videos identify Honeycutt at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. There is no documentation showing he engaged in violence. Honeycutt states he left the building to eat lunch before violence occurred.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Adam Avery
- Last Name(s): Honeycutt
- AKA: Bundy
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-216
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/02/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Adam Avery Honeycutt's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Honeycutt was arrested 2/1/21 and appeared in court the same day. He later appeared for a detention hearing on 2/16/21, where he was ordered held without bond. Honeycutt's motion for release was granted on 3/17, with specific conditions. The next status hearing is 10/5.
Kondi Jon Kleinman
Kondi Jon Kleinman US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 252 6887 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY Designation: US Assistant Attorney
None at this time-released
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ADAM AVERY HONEYCUTT
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ADAM AVERY HONEYCUTT.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ADAM AVERY HONEYCUTT
- #8-Consent MOTION To Schedule a Status Hearing , Consent MOTION to Exclude Time Under Speedy Trial Act by USA as to ADAM AVERY HONEYCUTT.
- #10-NOTICE re Certificate of Familiarity with Sentencing Guidelines by ADAM AVERY HONEYCUTT
- #11-ORDER granting 8 Motion to schedule a Status Hearing and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act as to ADAM AVERY HONEYCUTT
- #12-Consent MOTION for Release from Custody by ADAM AVERY HONEYCUTT.
- #17-ORDER granting 16 Consent Motion by USA to Continue Status Hearing and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act as to Defendant ADAM AVERY HONEYCUTT
- #19-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to ADAM AVERY HONEYCUTT
- #20-Consent MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Consent MOTION to Exclude Time Under Speedy Trial Act by USA as to ADAM AVERY HONEYCUTT.
In the news
- Coming soon