Social and corporate media photos identify Johnson as present at the Capitol on January 6th. Although he held a lectern and had his picture taken with a sign, he did not engage in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Adam
- Last Name(s): Johnson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-648
- Arrest Location: Bradenton, FL
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 04/06/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/05/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Adam Johnson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority (1) Theft of government property Violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.
Johnson self-surrendered and made his initial appearance in court on 1/11/21. He was released on bond, per specific conditions. Status hearing was in DC on 11/8/21. On 11/22/21, he plead guilty to count 1. He was sentenced on 2/25/22 to 75 days in prison with credit for time served. Johnson was released on personal recognizance and was ordered to complete 200 hours of community service. He incurred a special assessment of $25, $500 in restitution, a $5,000 fine, and one year of supervised release.
Jessica Arco US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE 950 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W. Washington, DC 20530 202 532 3867 [email protected]v LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Adam Johnson Docket Sheet as of 04/05/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ADAM JOHNSON
- #4-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ADAM JOHNSON from United States District Court Middle District of Florida Tampa Division
- #8-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference by ADAM JOHNSON
- #9-ORDER Denying 8 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference by ADAM JOHNSON
- #13-NOTICE of Familiarity with Sentencing Guidelines by ADAM JOHNSON
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ADAM JOHNSON (1) Personal Recognizance.
- #20-ORDER Granting 19 Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act and Continue Status Hearing by USA as to ADAM JOHNSON
- #23-NOTICE of Change of Address by Jessica Arco
- #25-Consent MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by ADAM JOHNSON
- #26-ORDER granting 25 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to ADAM JOHNSON
- #28-ORDER Granting 27 Consent MOTION to Continue Hearing by ADAM JOHNSON
- #29-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to ADAM JOHNSON
- #30-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021 by USA as to ADAM JOHNSO
- #31 NOTICE of Filing by USA as to ADAM JOHNSON.
- #31 a.) Discovery status memorandum
- #31 b.) (Exhibit A) Modified text on 10/15/2021
- #32 Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Rule 6(e) by USA as to ADAM JOHNSON.
- #33 NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to ADAM JOHNSON
- #34-Information as to Adam Johnson
- #38-Plea Agreement
- #39-Statement of Offense as to Adam Johnson
- #40-Motion to Modify Conditions of Release
- #41-Order Granting Motion
- #45-Motion for Hearing-Sentencing
- #46-Order Granting Motion for Hearing
- #47-Notice Regarding Status of Discovery
- #48-Sentencing Memorandum by Adam Johnson
- #49-Sentencing Memorandum by USA
- #52-Order Granting Sealed Motion
- #55-Notice of Filing by USA
- #56-Application for Access
- #57-Order Granting Motion for Access
- #58-Judgment as to Adam Johnson
In the news
- Coming soon