Photographs and surveillance confirm Nelson was present at the Capitol on Jan.6th.
There is no documentation showing he participated in violent activities.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Brandon
- Last Name(s): Nelson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-344
- Arrest Location: Middleton, WI
- Judge: John Bates
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/07/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Brandon Nelson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Nelson was arrested on 5/3/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. Nelson was released on personal recognizance. His next hearing is scheduled for 9/15.
Seth Meinero DOJ-USAO 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20904 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to BRANDON NELSON (1), ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BRANDON NELSON, ABRAM MARKOFSKI.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BRANDON NELSON (1), ABRAM MARKOFSKI
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.3.2021 in Middleton, WI as to BRANDON NELSON.
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Seth Adam Meinero appearing for USA.
- #21-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant BRANDON NELSON
- #27-ORDER granting 26 motion for an order to disclose items protected by Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and sealed materials as to BRANDON NELSON
- #28-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to BRANDON NELSON from US District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- #30-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Jessica Arden Ettinger appearing for BRANDON NELSON
- #31-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Unopposed Motion to Continue Plea Hearing by BRANDON NELSON.
- Docket Download-8.1.21
- Updates to Docket-9.7.21
In the news
- Coming soon