Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Zachariah
- Last Name(s): Sattler
- Case Number: 23-cr-3
- Arrest Location: Chestertown, MD
- Judge: Royce C. Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 08/14/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/16/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Zachariah Sattler's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 12/13/22. Released on personal recognizance on 12/13/2022. Arraignment set for 2/9/2023 at 10:30 AM by VTC before Judge Royce C. Lamberth. Plea Agreement Hearing held on 3/30/23, entered a plea of guilty to Count 4. Sentencing held on 7/27/2023, sentenced to a 30 day term of incarceration followed by 24 months of Supervised Release. Special Assessment of $10 and Restitution of $500 imposed. All remaining Counts dismissed on Motion of the Government.
Nathaniel K. Whitesel
Assistant United States Attorney DC Bar No. 1601102 601 D Street NW Washington, DC 20530 email- [email protected] phone- (202) 252-7759
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant dated 12/09/2022, Returned Executed on 12/13/2022 as to ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER.
- #7 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 12/13/2022.
- #8 INFORMATION as to ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4.
- #10 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER
- #12 Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER
- #13 ORDER granting Motion 10 for Protective Order: It is hereby ORDERED that the motion is GRANTED and the protective order is entered. See Order for details. Signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 02/02/2023
- #14 ORDER granting Motion 12 for Disclosure: It is hereby ORDERED that the motion is GRANTED. See Order for details. Signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 02/10/2023
- #16 Joint MOTION to Convert Hearing by USA as to ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER
- #18 PLEA AGREEMENT as to ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER. "Let this be filed" by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 3/30/2023
- #19 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER. "Let this be filed" by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 3/30/2023
- #23 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER
- #24 NOTICE of Filing of Exhibits by USA as to ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER
- #26 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER
- #28 SUPPLEMENT by ZACHARIAH JOHN SATTLER re 26 Sentencing Memorandum
- #28 a) Exhibit- Character Letters
In the news
- Coming soon