Though Yvonne did enter the Capitol Building, nothing in her Statements of Facts points to violence committed by her.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Yvonne
- Last Name(s): St Cyr
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-226
- Arrest Location: Boise, ID
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Yvonne St Cyr's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Restricted Building or grounds; Disruptive and disorderly conduct on restricted grounds
Arrested on 03/03/2021. Status hearing set for 11/5/21 at 1PM.
Erik Michael Kenerson
Erik Michael Kenerson US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth ST, NW, STE 11-449 Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to YVONNE ST CYR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to YVONNE ST CYR
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.3.2021 in Boise, Idaho. as to YVONNE ST CYR
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to YVONNE ST CYR
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- William Miles Pope appearing for YVONNE ST CYR
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to YVONNE ST CYR
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to YVONNE ST CYR
- #11-Unopposed MOTION to Vacate Status Conference
- #12-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #14-ORDER granting 11 Unopposed Motion to Vacate and Continue Hearing and to Exclude Time as to YVONNE ST CYR
- #16-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference, Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion by USA as to YVONNE ST CYR
- #17-ORDER Granting 16 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference, Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion by USA as to YVONNE ST CYR
- Docket Download-8.22.21
In the news