Montano Alvarado spoke with local reporters and said he was inside the Capitol. He says as he exited the building, he was hit in the head by a speaker thrown into the crowd. This caused his head to bleed.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Wilmar
- Last Name(s): Montano Alvarado
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-154
- Arrest Location: Houston, TX
- Judge: Richard Leon
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Wilmar Montano Alvarado's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Alvarado was arrested on 1/29/21. He plead not guilty to all counts. His last status conference was held on 9/2.
Christopher Brodie Brown US ATTORNEY"s OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA- 555 FOURTH STREET, N.W., Washington, DC 20530, 202 252 7153, [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Docket Download-6.6.21
- #20-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO
- #18-Case as to WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO directly reassigned to Judge Richard J. Leon by consent. Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson is no longer assigned to the case.
- #17-ORDER granting 15 Motion for Disclosure as to WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Alex Omar Rosa-Ambert appearing for WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO
- #14-ORDER granting 13 Motion for Protective Order as to WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO
- #10-MOTION to Continue , MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion of Time by USA as to WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO
- #8-INDICTMENT as to WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release-Defendant WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to WILMAR JEOVANNY MONTANO ALVARADO
- Docket Download-6.6.21
In the news
- Coming soon