There is evidence of William Vogel inside the Capitol Building on Jan 6th through video messages he sent over Facebook. Although he did enter the building, there is no account of how, if at all, violent Vogel’s behaviors were that day. There is a selfie in Vogel’s Statements of Facts with a caption “I disavow Trump”.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): William
- Last Name(s): Vogel
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-56
- Arrest Location: Pawling, NY
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/16/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover William Vogel's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Knowingly Engages in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 1/26/21 in the Southern District of New York. Charged via information on 1/27/21, Vogel was arraigned on 2/2/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. He was placed on personal recognizance bond and has a status conference set for 9/30/21 at 9:30 am.
Jeffrey Napoleon Poulin
Jeffrey Napoleon Poulin US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 FOURTH STREET, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected], TERMINATED 4/8/21. Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Laura Elizabeth Hill
Laura Elizabeth Hill DOJ-CIV 175 N Street, NE-Room 9.1811-Washington, DC 200012-202 598 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #3-INFORMATION as to WILLIAM VOGEL
- #7-Brady ORDER. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- #8-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.25.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.2.2021 as to Defendant WILLIAM VOGEL
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to WILLIAM VOGEL
- #12-NOTICE of Filing (Request for Bill of Particulars) by WILLIAM VOGEL
- #13-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release-Defendant WILLIAM VOGEL
- #15-NOTICE OF FILING LETTER
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #17-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE
- #18-NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY CORRESPONDENCE
- Docket Download-8.23.21
In the news