A tipster reported to the FBI that he/she recognized Reid in a video taken inside the Capitol on January 6th. There is no detail of any violence committed by Reid. However, he was charged with altering/tampering with a concealed document while inside the Capitol.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): William Rogan
- Last Name(s): Reid
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-316
- Arrest Location: Davie, FL
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/27/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/03/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover William Rogan Reid's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 4/1. Initial appearance held 4/2. Reid was indicted on 4/23 and remains detained. Status conference set for 9/9/21 at 11 a.m.
Robert Craig Juman US Attorney's Office, 500 E Broward Blvd Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33132, 786 514 9990, LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: US Assistant Attorney
William Reid Broward County Main Jail 902100124 Block: WOM-C7 1-20-3 PO BOX 9356 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33310
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 4.1.2021 in Davie, Florida as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID
- #8-ORDER Delaying Transport as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID
- #9-Amended Complaint by USA as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID
- #11-INDICTMENT as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID
- #13-MEMORANDUM in Support of Pretrial Detention by USA as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID
- #15-ORDER granting the 14 Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID
- #16-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID
- #17-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to WILLIAM ROGAN REID
- Docket Download-8.5.21
In the news
- Coming soon