The father son duo entered the Capitol Building. Their charges, and the Statement of Facts regarding their case, indicate that the two displayed non-violent behavior.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): William Michael
- Last Name(s): Sywak
- Case Number: 21-mj-417
- Arrest Location: Hamburg, NY
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/18/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover William Michael Sywak's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering any Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Parading on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 5/19. Initial appearance 5/27. Charged via criminal information 7/27. Arraignment set for 8/17 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance
Channing D. Phillips, William Dreher Assistant United States Attorney D.C. Bar No. 1033828 700 Stewart Street, Suite 5220 Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 553-4579 [email protected]
In the news