Ardolino entered the Capitol at approximately 3:16 pm. It is unclear when he exits. There is no detail of any violence committed by Ardolino at any time.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Vincent
- Last Name(s): Ardolino
- Case Number: 22-cr-406
- Arrest Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- Judge: Reggie Walton
- Entry Last Updated: 01/17/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Vincent Ardolino 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 12/1/22. Released on personal recognizance on 12/8/22. Entered a plea of not guilty to all counts on 1/10/23. Further Status Conference set for 3/17/2023 at 2:00 PM Via Videoconference before Judge Reggie B. Walton.
Assistant United States Attorney United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia MA Bar No. 705425 601 D Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20530 phone- (202) 252-7755 email- [email protected]
- #1 Ardolino - Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 11/21/2022, Returned Executed on 12/1/2022 as to VINCENT ARDOLINO
- #7 CJA 7 as to VINCENT ARDOLINO - Order Terminating Appointment of Counsel. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 12/8/2022
- #8 ORDER as to VINCENT ARDOLINO. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 12/8/2022.
- #9 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to VINCENT ARDOLINO (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 12/8/2022
- #10 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Jaya C. Gupta appearing for VINCENT ARDOLINO
- #11 INFORMATION as to VINCENT ARDOLINO (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #13 GENERAL ORDER GOVERNING CRIMINAL CASES BEFORE THE HONORABLE REGGIE B. WALTON. Signed by Judge Reggie B. Walton on January 5, 2023.
- #15 Proposed MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to VINCENT ARDOLINO.
- #16 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to VINCENT ARDOLINO.
- #17 NOTICE OF FILING by VINCENT ARDOLINO re Arraignment, Status Conference, Set Hearings, Speedy Trial - Excludable Start, Plea Entered
In the news
- Coming soon