White was seen in a rowdy group before entering the US Capitol. Although she herself did not engage in any physical violence, she can be seen yelling at individuals breaking a window on the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Victoria Charity
- Last Name(s): White
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-356
- Arrest Location: Rochester, MN
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/13/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Victoria Charity White's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building Impeding or Attempting to Impede Law Enforcement Officers Performing Official Duties Obstruction of Justice/Congress
White was arrested on April 8 and had her initial appearance the same afternoon. She had an initial appearance/detention hearing on 4/22 and was released on personal recognizance bond. Status hearing set for 6/21/21 at 1 pm.
In the news
- Special agents arrest Rochester woman on charges related to US Capitol attack
- EXCLUSIVE: Mother of Four Who Stopped Capitol Protesters From Breaking Windows Raided, Faces 55 Years in Prison