Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Valerie
- Last Name(s): Ehrke
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-97
- Arrest Location: Eastern District , CA
- Judge: Paul Friedman
- Entry Last Updated: 07/14/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Valerie Ehrke's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Ehrke was arrested on 1/19/21. She initially pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/8/21. She pleaded guilty to count 4 on 6/30/21. She was sentenced to 3 years probation and community service, with $500 in restitution on 9/7/21.
Kevin Birney US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE- 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released with conditions
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1 COMPLAINT as to VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #4 Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1/25/2021 as to VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE
- #5 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 1/25/2021
- #6 INFORMATION as to VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE
- #8 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE.
- #9 ORDER granting 8 motion for Protective Order governing discovery as to defendant VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE
- #10 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Robert M. Holley appearing for VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE
- #12 NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Letter by USA as to VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE
- #14 PLEA AGREEMENT as to VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE.
- #15 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE
- #20 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE
- #21 REDACTED DOCUMENT by VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE of Defense Sentencing Memorandum
- #26 JUDGMENT as to VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Paul L. Friedman on 9/27/2021
- #29 Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to United States District Court for the Eastern District of California as to VALERIE ELAINE EHRKE
- #29 a) Information From the United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- #29 b) Judgment and Commitment Order From the United States District Court for the District of Columbia
In the news
- Coming soon