Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Vaughn
- Last Name(s): Gordon
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-99
- Arrest Location: Lafayette, LA
- Judge: Paul Friedman
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/03/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Vaughn Gordon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Gordon was arrested on 1/14/21 and appeared in court the following day. He was released. Gordon pleaded not guilty to all counts. His next status hearing is 9/21.
Mary Lyle Dohrrman
Mary Lyle Dohrrman US ATTORNEY"S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth St, NW-Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7035, [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon