Troy Williams, and his friend Dalton Crase admitted to entering the Capitol on Jan 6th. They both stated however, that they did not partake in any violence, rather following a “herd mentality” and entering the building once “everyone was already inside”.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Troy Dylan
- Last Name(s): WillIams
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-82
- Arrest Location: Lexington, KY
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/12/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Troy Dylan WillIams's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Williams was arrested on 2/1/21 and charged via information on 2/4. Williams pleaded not guilty to all counts on 2/5 and was released on personal recognizance bond. Status conference set for 6/10/21 at 1:30 pm.
Michael R. Shwerin, Tejpal S. Chawla (assistant)
In the news
- Two more Kentucky residents charged in US Capitol riot, including for aiding or abetting
- Troy Dylan Williams biography: 10 things about Donald Trump supporter from Lexington, Kentucky