Video footage and social media posts confirm Crase and a friend were present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. They attended a rally and walked into the Capitol with others. At the time, they didn’t believe they were doing anything wrong because the police weren’t fighting them. They told the FBI they had no intentions of committing violent actions.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dalton
- Last Name(s): Crase
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-82
- Arrest Location: Lexington, KY
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/17/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dalton Crase's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Crase was arrested on 2/1 and charged via criminal information on 2/4. During an arraignment on 2/5, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Last status hearing was 7/1.
Tejpal Singh Chawla US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7280, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to DALTON RAY CRASE (1), TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DALTON RAY CRASE, TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DALTON RAY CRASE (1), TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #5-INFORMATION as to DALTON RAY CRASE (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, TROY DYLAN WILLIAM
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Danielle Courtney Jahn appearing for DALTON RAY CRASE
- #18-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DALTON RAY CRASE
- #22-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DALTON RAY CRASE from US District Court Eastern District of Kentucky Central Division at Lexington
- Docket Download-6.17.21
In the news
- Coming soon