Video footage and social media posts confirm Crase and a friend were present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. They attended a rally and walked into the Capitol with others. At the time, they didn’t believe they were doing anything wrong because the police weren’t fighting them. They told the FBI they had no intentions of committing violent actions.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dalton
- Last Name(s): Crase
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-82
- Arrest Location: Lexington, KY
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 04/23/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/17/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dalton Crase's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Crase was arrested on 2/1 and charged via criminal information on 2/4. During an arraignment on 2/5, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Conditions of release were set on 02/12/21. He later pleaded guilty to count 4 on 10/15/21. On 01/20/22, Crase was sentenced to Thirty-Six (36) Months of Probation (with conditions). Defendant further Ordered to pay Restitution of $500 and a Special Assessment of $10. Counts 1-3 Dismissed on Motion of the Government.
Tejpal Singh Chawla US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7280, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Dalton Ray Crase et al Docket Sheet as of 04/14/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to DALTON RAY CRASE (1), TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DALTON RAY CRASE, TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DALTON RAY CRASE (1), TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #5-INFORMATION as to DALTON RAY CRASE (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, TROY DYLAN WILLIAM
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Danielle Courtney Jahn appearing for DALTON RAY CRASE
- #18-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DALTON RAY CRASE
- #22-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DALTON RAY CRASE from US District Court Eastern District of Kentucky Central Division at Lexington
- #26-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DALTON RAY CRASE, TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #27-MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to DALTON RAY CRASE, TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #28-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols
- #29-Consent MOTION to Continue by USA as to DALTON RAY CRASE, TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #30-NOTICE of Filing by USA as to DALTON RAY CRASE, TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #33-PLEA AGREEMENT as to DALTON RAY CRASE
- #37-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to DALTON RAY CRASE
- #39-NOTICE of Discovery Update by USA as to DALTON RAY CRASE, TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #47-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to DALTON RAY CRASE
- #48-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by DALTON RAY CRASE
- #51-Notice of Filing by USA as to DALTON RAY CRASE, TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #53-NOTICE of Filing (Video Exhibits) by USA as to DALTON RAY CRASE, TROY DYLAN WILLIAMS
- #62-JUDGMENT as to DALTON RAY CRASE
- #68-ORDER granting  Probation Petition as to DALTON RAY CRASE
- #72-ORDER granting 70 Probation Petition as to DALTON RAY CRASE
In the news
- Coming soon