Facebook posts show Trevor Brown outside of the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He is attempting to enter the building along with the crowd. He stated his personal opinions on Facebook and admitted this event was his first time in Washington, DC.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Trevor
- Last Name(s): Brown
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-498
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/08/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Trevor Brown's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly COnduct on Capitol Grounds Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Brown was arrested on 7/1/21 and appeared in court for the first time on 7/14. He was released on personal recognizance. His last status hearing was on 9/13. The next hearing is scheduled for 11/12.
Christopher Amore DOJ-USAO District of New Jersey 970 Broad Street Ste 700 Newark, NJ 07102 973-645-2757 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to TREVOR BROWN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to TREVOR BROWN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to TREVOR BROWN
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TREVOR BROWN
- #8-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TREVOR BROWN
- #9-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to TREVOR BROWN
- Docket Download-8.26.21
- #10-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to TREVOR BROWN
- #12-ORDER Granting 10 Unopposed MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to TREVOR BROWN
- #13-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery as of September 14, 2021 by USA as to TREVOR BROWN
- #14-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to TREVOR BROWN
- Updates to Docket-11.8.21
In the news
- Coming soon