Travis Bartow was questioned by a news reporter while on the way to the Capitol.
Inside the building, he and Katelyn Bartow picked up trash. He saw protesters and law enforcement arguing. He left the building when instructed to do so.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Travis
- Last Name(s): Bartow
- Case Number: 22-cr-358
- Arrest Location: Nashville, TN
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 11/22/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/21/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Travis Bartow's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 10/28/22. Released on personal recognizance on 11/3/22. Information filed 11/4/22. An arraignment is scheduled for 11/30 at 1 30 pm virtually.
Robert Lee Jenkins, Jr
Andrew S. Haag
Assistant US Attorney United States Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia MA Bar No. 705425 601 D Street NW Washington DC 20530 Phone-(202)-252-7755
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #6 Arrest Warrant, dated 10/21/2022, Returned Executed on 10/28/2022 as to TRAVIS BARTOW
- #12 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Robert Lee Jenkins, Jr appearing for TRAVIS BARTOW
- #14 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TRAVIS BARTOW (2) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 11/3/2022.
- #15 INFORMATION as to KATELYN BARTOW (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, TRAVIS BARTOW (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #17 MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to KATELYN BARTOW, TRAVIS BARTOW.
- #18 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to KATELYN BARTOW, TRAVIS BARTOW.
- #19 ORDER granting  the Government's Motion for Disclosure as to KATELYN BARTOW and TRAVIS BARTOW. See document for details. Signed by Judge Rudolph Contreras on 11/17/22
- #20 ORDER granting  the Government's Motion for Protective Order as to KATELYN BARTOW and TRAVIS BARTOW. See document for details. Signed by Judge Rudolph Contreras on 11/17/22
In the news
- Coming soon