Traci Sunstrum is pictured entering the Capitol Building at 2:16 P.M. At this time, there are already a number of people inside. Sunstrum is pictured walking throughout the building, and has no violent-related charges. Her activity before entering the Capitol is not detailed.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Traci J.
- Last Name(s): Sunstrum
- Case Number: 21-cr-652
- Arrest Location: Amherst, NY
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/08/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Traci J. Sunstrum: Click here to help cover Traci J.'s legal and living expenses
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive COnduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 5/19. Initial appearance 5/27. Status hearing continued to 9/24 at 1 pm. There is another status hearing set for 11/12.
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.19.2021 Amherst, NY as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #7-Consent MOTION to Exclude Time From Speedy Trial Act by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #8-Consent MOTION for Disclosure of 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #9-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #10-PROTECTIVE ORDER GOVERNING DISCOVERY as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #11-NOTICE OF INFORMAL DISCOVERY (Round 01) by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #14-MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #15-Consent MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #16-ORDER granting 15 Consent Motion by USA to Exclude Time Under Speedy Trial Act as to Defendant TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- Docket Download-8.23.21
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #18-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Dan DuBois
- #19-ORDER granting 18 Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Dan DuBois
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #21-NOTICE OF PRELIMINARY DISCOVERY (Round 02) by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #23-Consent MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time Under The Speedy Trial Act by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #25-NOTICE of Status of Discovery by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #26-ORDER granting 23 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #28-NOTICE of Filing by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #31-MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF OCTOBER 21, 2021 by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRU
- #32-INFORMATION as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- #34-NOTICE of Status of Discovery by USA as to TRACI J. SUNSTRUM
- Updates to Docket-11.8.21
In the news
- New York Woman Seen Wearing ‘Stars-and-Stripes Pants’ on Jan. 6 Busted by Google Location Data, Feds Say