Traci Isaacs says she became a member of the “Oathkeepers” in 2016. She submitted an application to volunteer at the Stop the Steal rally. She went with her husband, nephew, another woman from her local area to the event that day.
Traci and her husband spoke with a Capitol Police officer who agreed the group could enter the building. She took a picture of a statue in the Rotunda.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Traci
- Last Name(s): Isaacs
- Case Number: 22-mj-00128
- Arrest Location: ST Cloud, FL
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 09/18/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Traci Isaacs's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Remaining in a Restricted Building With Intent to Impede or Disrupt Official Functions (1) Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct on the Capitol Grounds, Parading in a Capitol Building (2) Impair a Record or Document for use in an Official Proceeding (3)
Isaacs was arrested on 6/15/22. She appeared in court on 6/23 and was released on personal recognizance. Her preliminary hearing is scheduled for 11/1 at 1pm.
SAMUEL S. DALKE Assistant United States Attorney U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia 601 D Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20530 (717) 221-4453 Email: [email protected]
- Gray et al Complaint
- Gray Statement of Facts
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 6_6_2022, Returned Executed on 6_15_2022 as to TRACI ISAACS - Copy
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Samuel Dalke appearing for USA - Copy
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE - Copy
- #12-NOTICE of Filing - Discovery Letter by TRACI ISAACS - Copy
- #13-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to LESLIE GRAY - Copy
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TRACI ISAACS - Copy
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TRACI ISAACS, LESLIE GRAY - Copy
- #16-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of sealed materials and items protected by Rule 6(e) by USA as to TRACI ISAACS, LESLIE GRAY - Copy
- #17-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to TRACI ISAACS, LESLIE GRAY - Copy
- #18-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to TRACI I - Copy
- #19-NOTICE of filing of discovery status memoranda by USA as to TRACI ISAACS, LESLIE GRAY - Copy
- #20-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary and Status Hearing - Copy
- #21-ORDER granting  Motion to Continue Preliminary hearing and exclude time as to TRACI ISAACS and LESLIE GRAY - Copy
In the news
- Coming soon