Traci Sunstrum is pictured entering the Capitol Building at 2:16 P.M. At this time, there are already a number of people inside. Sunstrum is pictured walking throughout the building, and has no violent-related charges. Her activity before entering the Capitol is not detailed.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Traci J.
- Last Name(s): Sunstrom
- Case Number: 21-mj-371
- Arrest Location: Amherst, NY
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/19/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Traci J. Sunstrom's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive COnduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 5/19. Initial appearance 5/27. Status hearing continued to 9/24 at 1 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- New York Woman Seen Wearing ‘Stars-and-Stripes Pants’ on Jan. 6 Busted by Google Location Data, Feds Say