Desjardins was at the West Terrace during the conflict between police and protesters, where Roseanne Boyland passed away.
He allegedly threw a chair leg at police. It was reported there were random objects in the crowd that those present were using them in defense to shield others from police brutality.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Timothy
- Last Name(s): Desjardins
- Case Number: 21-mj-00663
- Arrest Location: Unknown, Unknown
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 09/18/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Timothy Desjardins's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers using a Dangerous Weapon or Inflicting Bodily Injury (1) Civil Disorder (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (3) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (4) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (5) Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
There is little information on this case even though its records were unsealed on 11/29/21.
- COMPLAINT as to TIMOTHY DESJARDINS
- Desjardins Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to TIMOTHY DESJARDINS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to TIMOTHY DESJARDINS
- #5-MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to TIMOTHY DESJARDINS
- #6-ORDER Granting 5 MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to TIMOTHY DESJARDINS
In the news
- Coming soon