Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Tammy
- Last Name(s): Bronsburg
- AKA: Tammy Butry
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-144
- Arrest Location: Williamsport, PA
- Judge: Reggie Walton
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/13/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Tammy Bronsburg's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Bronsburg was arrested on 2/4/21. She pleaded not guilty to all counts during an arraignment on 3/23. Her last status conference took place on 8/3.
Amanda Fretto US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, National Security Section 555 4th St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7268, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
James Pearce US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, CRIMINAL DIVISION, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Ste 1250, Washington, DC 20530, 202 532 [email protected], Terminated 6/1/21-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon