Sue Iannni and a friend attended the rally together and entered the Capitol on Jan 6th. Photos show them chanting and carrying flags and signs, along with others in the crowd. There is no evidence Ianni or her friend engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Suzanne
- Last Name(s): Ianni
- AKA: Sue Ianni
- Case Number: 21-cr-00451
- Arrest Location: Boston, MA
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 06/30/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/07/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Suzanne Ianni: Click here to help cover Suzanne's legal and living expenses
Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Ianni was arrested on 1/19/21. She initially appeared in court on 2/8/21. She was released on personal recognizance on 2/12/21. On 7/28/21, she plead not guilty to all counts and did so again on 3/28/22. Plea Agreement Hearing set for 7/6/2022 at 04:00 PM in Telephonic/VTC before Judge Carl J. Nichols.
Brittany Anne Keil
Brittany Anne Keil UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 4TH ST, WASHINGTON DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Jessica Camille Brooks US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE-National Security 555 4th Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7745 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #5-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice C. Henry Fasoldt
- #6-ORDER granting 5 Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice.
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Henry Fasoldt appearing for SUZANNE IANNI Pro Hac Vice
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to SUZANNE IANNI (1) Personal Recognizance.
- #10-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to SUZANNE IANNI from US District Court District of Massachusetts
- #11-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.18.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.8.2021 as to Defendant SUZANNE IANNI.
- #12-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Brittany Ann Keil appearing for USA
- #14-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference by SUZANNE IANNI.
- #15-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #17-ORDER Granting 14 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by SUZANNE IANNI
- #19-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by FRCP 6(e) by USA as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #20-INFORMATION as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Stuart Douglas Allen appearing for USA
- #23-STATUS REPORT Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #25-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #26-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #28-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #29-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #30-MOTION to Continue Status Conference by SUZANNE IANNI
- #34 NOTICE of Status of Discovery by USA as to SUZANNE IANNI
- #35 MOTION to Dismiss Case - Selective Prosecution by SUZANNE IANNI.
- #36 RESPONSE by USA as to SUZANNE IANNI re  MOTION to Dismiss Case - Selective Prosecution
- #37 SUPERSEDING INFORMATION as to SUZANNE IANNI (1) count(s) 1s, 2s, 3s.
- #40 ORDER re Motion . Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on April 6, 2022.
- #42 NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Campbell, Thomas D. added.
In the news
- Coming soon