Susan Manwaring was in DC on January 6th with her son, Landon Manwaring. At approximately 2:23 pm., Landon and Susan entered the Capitol building through the Senate Wing Door. They walked around building, from the Senate Wing Door to the Crypt to Statuary Hall
to the area outside of the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s office to the Rotunda. They then
walked down the Old Supreme Court Chamber stairs and then exited through the Senate Wing door around 2:53. There is no detail of any violence committed by either Landon or Susan.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Susan
- Last Name(s): Manwaring
- Case Number: 22-cr-307
- Judge: Carl J. Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 01/18/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Susan Manwaring 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
Information filed 9/13/22. Plead guilty to count 1 on 10/4/22. Sentencing set for 1/19/2023 at 01:00 PM in Telephonic/VTC before Judge Carl J. Nichols.
Michael M. Gordon
Assistant United States Attorney Detailee – Federal Major Crimes United States Attorney’s Office For the District of Columbia phone- (813) 274-6370 email- [email protected]
- #1 INFORMATION as to SUSAN MANWARING (1) count(s) 1.
- #3 MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Scott Williams supported by Kira Anne West supported by Kira Anne West Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-9560180. Fee Status: Fee Paid. by SUSAN MANWARING.
- #4 Amended MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Scott Williams Fee Status: No Fee Paid. by SUSAN MANWARING
- #5 Amended MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Scott Williams Fee Status: No Fee Paid. by SUSAN MANWARING
- #7 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to SUSAN MANWARING. Approved by Judge Carl J. Nichols on 10/4/2022
- #8 PLEA AGREEMENT as to SUSAN MANWARING.
- #9 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to SUSAN MANWARING
- #10 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Scott Williams appearing for SUSAN MANWARING
- #12 NOTICE of Parties Obligation and Response to Presentence Report by SUSAN MANWARING
- #15 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to SUSAN MANWARING
- #16 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by SUSAN MANWARING
In the news
- Coming soon