Shawn Price is the VP of the New Jersey Proud Boys. He is pictured assisting the front row of the crowd push against US Capitol Police. It is not clear if Price entered the Capitol.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Shawn
- Last Name(s): Price
- Case Number: 21-mj-464
- Arrest Location: Rockaway Township, NJ
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/08/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Shawn Price's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Knowingly Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Obstruction of Justice/Congress Obstruct, influence or impede any official proceeding or attempt to do so, or to aid, abet, counsel, command, or induce or procure the commission of that offense.
Arrested 6/8. Initial appearance held 6/16. Status Hearing set for 8/25/2021 at 1:00 pm. On personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon